From a delicate balance…
1. Spell my name as it sounds: Jayd.
2. Am I a worrier? YES
3. What’s my favorite CD? Who listens to entire CDs these days? iTunes baby!
4. Favorite colour(s)? Blue. or Green.
5. Does my home have an attic? No.
6. Have I ever been to Canada? No. And I find this sort of surprising and sad! I must correct this immediately!
7. Have I ever gone fishing? Yes –and I lurrrv it!
8. Have I ever seen a celebrity? Yes: Halle Berry, Mikhail Gorbachev, Oliver Stone, Damon Wayans…I can’t remember any others, but I am sure I have seen them.
9. Have I ever been on a motorcycle? Yes. Of COURSE.
10. How much money do I have on me right now? Zero. I’m in a hoodie sweatshirt and jeans.
11. How many cars have I owned? Umpteen.
12. How many jobs have I had? Eight.
13. How tall am I? 5′3″
14. Last person to call me: The hubby.
15. Last thing I yelled out loud: “WHAT IS UP WITH HIS ROGUE ACTIVITY?!”
16. Last person I was in a car with: The hubby.
17. Last time I ate at McDonald’s: I don’t remember. Within the last few months, I think.
18. Last thing I bought: Groceries.
19. Last person I saw: Unknown: bunch of people at the grocery store…Known: the cleaning lady.
20. Last time I cried: I don’t remember. Oh wait. Yes I do. Last month, at work. I NEVER CRY AT WORK. So odd that the one time I must publicly state when I last cried, it’s at work, the one place I never ever cry.
21. Last time I laughed: The other day, at work. Someone made a funny but didn’t realize he made a funny–describing and interview question he asked. It was one of those “WHY DID YOU ASK THAT” questions. These days, yes, I spend a lot of time at work…so a lot of the “last time” anything, probably occurred at work.
22. What is the temperature outside? About 45F.
23. What time of the day did I get married? Late afternoon–4pmish.
24. What did I do two nights ago? I made chocolate chip cookies because of an immense craving. In my nighttime exhaustion, I accidentally used baking powder and baking soda–so I ended up with tasty and poofy, but rock hard cookies. My coworkers loved them when I brought the bulk of them to work the next day.
25. Who’s birthday is coming up next? My brother.
26. What time did I go to bed last night? Around 11pm.
27. What was the first thing I thought this morning? I need to go back to sleep.
28. What are my plans for this weekend? Bake something, sleep as much as I can, write as much as I can, try not to gain more weight. Um. Maybe I shouldn’t bake something, on second thought.
29. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade. Wait. Iced tea. Damn. Hard choice.
30. What do I dislike at this moment? That my wrists hurt.
31. What did I dream about last night? No dreams. Just dark sleep.
32. What’s the last TV show I watched? Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
33. What is my favorite piece of jewelry? My ring.
34. Am I a dancer? On a couple of drinks, yes.
35. Have I ever cut my own hair? No. Just my bangs. Does that count?
36. What is my favorite treat? A trip out of town. Or more realistically: a long car drive as a passenger in the front seat.
37. How many piercings/tattoos do I have? Just my pierced ears.
38. Where’s my favorite place to be? Home.
39. Is there someone I haven’t seen in a while and miss? Lots of people.
40. Who was the last text I sent to? The hubby.
41. Do I care what strangers think about me? To a certain extent, yes. I care that I not smell, that I come off as kind and competent and well groomed.
42. Last person I talked to on Instant Messenger: The hubby. Man. He really does sound like the only person I ever talk to or hang out with, doesn’t it?
43. Last person to make me cry: Myself, really. But it was in front of my boss at work. Horrors. I couldn’t believe I was doing it.
44. Who can I tell anything to? No one. Maybe the hubby.
45. What am I doing tomorrow? Sleeping. Eating. Breathing.
46. Do I have alcohol in my home? Yes. It’s quite a stash because we never drink anything, but we keep accumulating wine, and various liquor and liqueurs.
47. Do I like ketchup? Ohhhh yes.
48. Do I think I will be on a vacation this summer? Most probably.
49. What colour is my master bathroom? A light beige, with light blue glass floor tiles.
50. Do I wear a bikini at the beach? Oh horrors NO. Only maybe if it’s an incredibly isolated beach and I’m only with the most trusted of friends. And now that I’ve gained nearly ten pounds over the last year, definitely not.
51. Have I ever been to the Grand Canyon? Yes.
52. What is my favorite fruit? Watermelon. Say it together: MRMMMMMM!
53. What did I really want to do today? Sleep in, and write hundreds of pages of great writing in one fell swoop. hahahahahaa.
54. Am I always cold? Nope. I’m always hot.
55. Does it annoy me when someone says they’ll call or text, but don’t? Nope. It’s not a big deal in my book.