I was looking through “Survivor’s” website tonight (yes, I know how desperate and lonely that sounds), and came across the Survivor profiles. Each of the Survivor contestants, I guess, have to fill out a questionnaire, and they get asked the same questions each year. I am guessing these favorites will be used to taunt or bribe them throughout the game (ie., “I’ll give you peanut butter if you step down from that post and forfeit a chance at immunity…”). In my case, I guess, you just have to wave a candy bar of any sort in front of me and I’d get off the post…
I found myself comparing their answers to what mine might have been.
So–why not? I figure I’d fill it out myself…
- Colors: Blue (especially navy blue), Green
- Scents: Lavender, tuberose, the smell of bread baking
- Flowers: Lavender, tuberose, tulips, peonies
- Board Games: Risk
- Video/Computer Games: the Sims! So much I can’t play it anymore. It almost ruined my life, I was sooo addicted to it. Now it’s just brickbreaker on my crackberry.
- Sports to play: um. NO sports.
- Sports teams: um. NO sports teams either.
- Outdoor activities: backpacking
- TV shows: “Grey’s Anatomy,” “House,” “Top Gear”
- Movies: “About a Boy,” “Love Actually” Ugh. I can’t remember anymore. I’m not that committed to my movie favorites.
- Music: Sigur Ros, The Killers, The Postal Service
- Magazines: The New Yorker, Gourmet
- Books/Authors: Haruki Murakami, Jeffrey Eugenides, Etgar Keret, Junot Diaz, The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald
- Cereals: Honey Bunches of Oats
- Fruit: watermelon
- Chips/snacks: doritos
- Cookies: yes
- Candy bars: yes
- Alcoholic drinks: not a big drinker. But when I do drink, I drink cosmos, gin and tonics, lemon drops
- Non-alcoholic drinks: Calpico, apple juice, mango and “plain” lassi