And as you know the whole idea of a LIST fills me with greedy delight. The key to this list is that it’s not a “to do” list but a “FUN to do” list…
- Learn to knit. And knit something. (resulting in resurgence of cubital tunnel syndrome).
- Learn to do ballroom dancing! Any dance! Take a lesson!
- Make good on my desire to take a trip to New York City! (And the ideal would be to sublet an apartment in Manhattan and stay for more than a couple weeks). Update: Looking for friends to open their homes to me!
- Make good on my desire to take a trip to Korea! (And the ideal would be to sublet an apartment in Seoul and stay for a few months).
- Ride the ferry across the bay.
- Hang out in Tahoe for a long weekend in the snow.
- Cook a meal together with my husband.
- Eat at The French Laundry.
- Go backpacking again. At least once.
- Play hooky from work and spend the entire day doing FUN things.
- Cook more Korean food at home! Go through an entire Korean cookbook of my choice!
- Get a massage.
- Celebrate our 10th marriage anniversary bigtime!
- Get a new hairstyle!
- Kiss the love of my life on New Year’s.
- Bake my favorite cake!
- Go visit my friend in A2–and giggle for 48 hours straight. Oh yah, that’s definitely fun. Rendezvousing in New York!
- Eat a perfect persimmon
Note how writing isn’t on this list…because it’s not always “fun,” even though I LOVE it.
Update: the list above is to accomplish within the next year…list of things to do in my lifetime? That’s another list! (Yay. 🙂 )